Step by step guide to making a return
- Step 1 - Click onto the return portal link located in the main menu on our website
- Step 2 - Add the in which items you are returning and why
- Step 3 - Print off the address that is provided, please note this is not a prepaid label the return cost is covered by the customer. All items need to be packed in original packaging and with tags attached.
- Step 4 - Arrange postage for your parcel, we do not recommend using Royal mail as this service is now extremely delayed, any signed or tracked equivalent is better. Please keep your postage receipt.
- Step 5 - You will be notified by email once we have received it.
- Step 6 - Allow 7-14 working days for your return to be processed and refunded.